Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Love, drunk, found.

UGH! i'm late.
LAME
&late.
i wrote something this week though, making my faults now free!

"
If i open the window, to let but a bit of light in.
the shadows of the room would appear, and the colours sudden, show vibrant.

if I loose my speech, its because I found your glory.

if I loose my mind, its because I am mad.


well, the past week was FUN!
not only did i find 2 awesome albums
but as well- some really cool vocal tracks!
North American Animals are releasing their debut self titled EP in a few weeks. i can say that now because we have enough tracked that no matter what happens, something of quality can be released. this album is sounding MINT. and that is a word i rarely use.

we were supposed to go to MOTOWN but that turned out to be a fail... leaving a good 20 high and dry. but we've been assured that we'll be going this week! so there's something to look forward to!

The weekend came with enjoyment... I went on my first date, ever. wow right? i tend to over analyze things, but i like to think it went okay! The girl was really nice, liberal, fun and exciting...BUT i mean, the spark was just... to be had?
its too bad, because she's really awesome.

also went to Call The Office for a lovely RETRO night. which was swell! i wore plaid. no headband though

so, FUN ALBUMS that i talked about above!
well, i'm a big Minus The Bear fan, and was SUPER psyched to hear their new album! it's out, not really, but yeah, really...right here!

REFUSED as well, which was the maturing point of punk, and what is to come of it..
its more education, but still very enjoyable

well, for this week! signing off, i'll comment and expand on more things when you leave comments:)

peace!
malin

No comments:

Post a Comment